Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ready to Gooooo!

We are nearly ready! We have our money exchanged (from Canadian to Taiwan dollars and Hong Kong dollars), our HK Visa label attached to our passports, our boarding passes printed out...so we are SET TO GO!

Our last night in Vancouver involved having an awesome dinner with my family at East Side Mario's (on the West side! Wooo). And now, there is less than 12 hours before we set in motion our ASIA TRIP!! So exciting! My brother suggested us to not sleep tonight, so we snooze on the plane ride instead. This would help us adjust to our jet lag but I really think I cannot do it. Hopefully the plane ride will be alright...I am slightly nervous because I get motion sickness easily but there are lots of things to keep my preoccupied and also Gravol for when I really cannot stand it. My mom suggested that we play mahjong throughout the night to keep us up but I think she was kidding...or maybe only half kidding hehe :P

Until next post, which will either be from the YVR airport, or from Taiwan!! Woooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment