Thursday, March 1, 2012

Library News!

Dear all,

Jordan and I have been spending quite a bit of time in the library, due to upcoming midterms, projects and assignments. Don't worry; we are still have lots of fun. We try to add to the amazing fun in the library with addition amazing fun of exploring, a couple times a week! We went to the Hong Kong History Musuem and Science Museum yesterday!

Anyway, the point of this post is to tell you about this amazing playlist of songs I have been listening to while I study: http://8tracks.com/thegirlnamedjedrzejko/my-ultimate-study-playlist. It has quite the mixture of songs, from classical composers such as Beethoven to epic movie soundtracks from movies such as Inception. For those who are stuck in the library like us, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment