Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Taiwan Youtube Video :)


Here is the video montage I made about my 10 days in Taiwan :)
Was a ton of fun to make and surprisingly took me way less time than I expected. I think my draft version took me about 3 hours to select and trim video, arrange it, and do a basic render. I then took another hour or so to add basic colour touch-ups and then made an outro session. Turns out that a video montage doesn't take nearly as much time as I expected, but I've already thought of improvements that I want to do to try and match some of the amazing travel footage that I've seen on Vimeo.

Hope you like it! :)
This 5 minute video results from 44 min of recording (very spread out), which equates to 7.2 GB of video. It took about 6 hours of work to select clips, clip them, find music, drop them into place and render.

No comments:

Post a Comment